Our client is currently looking for an experienced Project Coordinator to assist for an initial 6 weeks temporary role. The position is located in South Oakleigh to start immediately, parking available onsite.
You will be responsible for:
- A Team Leader to 3 FT Administration staff
- Administration Coordination
- Liaising with internal stakeholders
As the successful applicant, you will possess:
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Enthusiasm and a can do attitude
- Exceptional organisational and planning skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- The desire to work as part of a cohesive, supportive team
- Efficient Excel skills for reporting, data manipulating etc.
This position is to start immediately, a contract for a minimum of 6 weeks with possibility for extension, working Monday to Friday, 9-5 pm.
It’s desirable to have Warehousing or Transport background.
If you have the experience we are looking for, don’t hesitate to APPLY NOW!
If you have any questions relating the role, please don’t hesitate to contact Theresa Go-Chua on 03 8632 9900.