- Sydney CBD
- 12 Month Contract with possibility of extension
- $58-65 per hour + Super
The APS6 Partnerships Lead will assist in the delivery of strategic outcomes, coordinating program and project management, working across a diverse range of stakeholders to identify and deliver mutually beneficial initiatives aligned to the client.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Provide accurate and specialised advice including anticipating problems and contributing to issues management.
- Ensure knowledge of and compliance with legislative, financial and administrative frameworks, government decision-making processes and agency guidelines and regulations.
- Assist in strategic planning, program and project management and/or policy development for the work area.
- Make decisions, with direction from more senior staff, on tasks/assignments with considerable complexity and sensitivity.
- Maintain awareness of the longer-term strategic, political or operational outcomes for the agency/program and possible impacts on the work area.
- Propose and facilitate innovation initiatives and contribute to business improvement strategies and to change in workplace practices.
- Experience in a similar role or relevant qualifications
- Experience in coordinating program and project management
- Experience in internal and external stakeholder relations.
- Ability to ensure the effective and sustainable implementation of strategy relevant to the client
- Work with independence
To be eligible it is essential that applicants hold Australian Citizenship and will undergo a police background check prior to commencement. Baseline Security Clearance required.
If you are interested in this role, please do APPLY NOW or call Karen on 02 9200 3677 for more information.
DFP welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disability. In addition, DFP will provide reasonable adjustments for individuals with disability throughout the recruitment process. If you identify as a person with disability and require adjustments to the application, recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise via firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 337 000 and indicate your preferred method of communication (email, phone, text) so we can keep in touch and meet your accessibility needs.
Note: You may be required to provide evidence of your COVID-19 vaccination status.