Join the world’s largest publicly traded international oil and gas company. This company is an industry leader in almost every aspect of the energy and upstream petroleum business.
Located at long Island Point in Hastings an opportunity exists for a Planning & Scheduling Lead to join their operations on a 12-month contract. The role is Monday to Friday 40 hours a week.
Our client offers a distinctive value proposition - the opportunity to be part of an industry leader and work within a company culture in which adherence to the highest standards of business conduct provides the foundation for everything they do. You will find many opportunities to continue to learn - both personally and professionally.
The Planning & Scheduling Lead assess contractor and company generated schedules for usefulness, logic, level of detail, input sources, timing, lines of communication, and interfaces with other functional elements and consistency with current control estimate.
The position is responsible for but not limited to;
- Provides overall project schedule, progress measurement, and change management leaderships.
- Reviews and, where appropriate, endorses schedule and progress baselines and forecast prepared by contractor.
- Review project changes to evaluate detail schedule impact; responsible for quantifying and incorporating the effect and impact of approved changes in the overall schedule stewardship and reporting.
- Support the project team with ongoing project progress measurement and schedule analysis, reporting, and forecasting activities
- Maintains regular contact with the Functional Organisation.
- Drives and promotes capital efficiency on projects being stewarded by the department
So if you have….
- Proven experience in a Planning and scheduling role
- Prior oil and gas experience preferred
- Proven leadership and team supervisor experience
- Proficient in use of computers and programs such as MS Office Suite
- Great communication both written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to deliver excellent project performance
- Ability to liaise with all Stakeholders
- Able to complete field tasks, sometimes within harsh environments
- Strong influencing skills
- Experience with SAP & P6 Primavera (Project Planner)
then APPLY NOW or for any enquiries, please contact Janelle at DFP Recruitment Services on 03 5176 3140. Your confidentiality is assured.
DFP welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disability. In addition, DFP will provide reasonable adjustments for individuals with disability throughout the recruitment process. If you identify as a person with disability and require adjustments to the application, recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise via firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 337 000 and indicate your preferred method of communication (email, phone, text) so we can keep in touch and meet your accessibility needs.