- Experienced Recruiter looking for career progression
- Join a well-respected, long-standing leader in the field
- Canberra based, hybrid work options
Recognised as a leader in our field, DFP Recruitment Services has been operating for over 30 years. With our values at the core of everything we do, we have a reputation for integrity, ethics and professionalism. We work collaboratively with clients to provide quality recruitment outcomes for temporary, permanent and unbundled solutions.
Above all, our people are at the heart of all that we do and we are committed to supporting our team in their continued development and success within our organisation.
Join our team
Reporting to our Manager- ACT, you will have charge of significant client relationships that predominantly key areas within Federal Government. This role will require the ability to capitalise, consult and connect on all matters related to sourcing and workforce solutions.
You’ll be offered structured on-boarding, up-to-date CRM systems and the infrastructure you’d expect of a national organisation. We offer transparency, realistic incentives, clear expectations, and an adult approach to leading you. You will have available to you excellent existing client relationships to launch from, a top candidate database, extensive sourcing, and selection tools as well as 5 extra annual leave days after the qualifying period, competitive market base salary and incentives and a professional corporate team to support you.
Experience in the recruitment sector is highly regarded, however as important as this is the right attitude, drive and passion to succeed. You will also be able to demonstrate capability at developing growth in accounts you have managed and esteem in your relationships.
What you will bring to the role;
- Approximately 1-2 years previous experience as a Recruitment Consultant/Specialist
- Previous agency experience (advantageous)
- Experience achieving targets and KPI’s
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- A strong customer service/client focus
At DFP, we recognise and value that work is one of the many aspects of your life. We offer a great variety of organisational benefits that focus on looking after your well-being and career development including:
- Flexible working arrangements, including hybrid/working from home
- Structured and tailored learning and development opportunities
- DFP Reward You program celebrating high achievers
- Opportunity to be involved in our Social Impact club raising awareness for various charities
- DFP Days – 5 additional days of special leave
- Access to our DFP EAP counselling service
- Mental health and well-being support. DFP is a gold member Mental Health First Aid Skilled workplace
If you'd like further information or to have a confidential discussion, call Adele Monelli at DFP Recruitment on (03) 8632 9961 or APPLY NOW.
DFP welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disability. In addition, DFP will provide reasonable adjustments for individuals with disability throughout the recruitment process. If you identify as a person with disability and require adjustments to the application, recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise via email@example.com or 1300 337 000 and indicate your preferred method of communication (email, phone, text) so we can keep in touch and meet your accessibility needs.