- 6-12 month Contract Opportunity in North Sydney
- 5 days a week (open to 4 days a week)
- Great Culture and Environment
We are seeking individuals with high emotional resilience, confidentiality and compliance driven skills. The position requires to work in a call centre environment in which you will provide and support the self-exclusion in online wagering.
Our client will provide training and support for this position. You will working with a great team in a dynamic and greenfield environment.
Your Responsibilities will Include:
- Provide high quality service to NSER users via phone, email, web, live chat.
- Treat all callers with respect, dignity and compassion, understanding their unique circumstances and where appropriate providing them with support service, NSER information and / or assisted sign up.
- Create and manage cases via ServiceNow
- Monitor open cases and tasks
- Maintain caller confidentiality always, in line with Industry and company policies and procedures.
- Adhere to Industry, Company and relevant statutory regulations, policies and procedures, when handling or dealing with protected or sensitive information.
- We may from time to time vary or modify your duties but only to those duties of which you have the skill and competence
- Consistently achieve required call and quality targets
- Understanding of the risks of gambling and the variability of persons
- Emotional Resilience
- Passion for making a difference
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Professional, polite and warm phone manner
- A good listener who can develop rapport easily with a wide variety of people;
- ability to engage challenging callers and build rapport
- Experience with customer relationship systems and data bases or Call Centre experience
- Reliable – must consistently attend confirmed rostered shifts.
In order to be considered applicants are required to hold an Australian Citizenship and have the ability to obtain a Baseline Security Clearence.
If this sounds like the role for you, please submit an updated copy of your resume in MS Word format by hitting APPLY NOW or call Holly on 02 9200 3675 for more information.
DFP welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disability. In addition, DFP will provide reasonable adjustments for individuals with disability throughout the recruitment process. If you identify as a person with disability and require adjustments to the application, recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise via firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 337 000 and indicate your preferred method of communication (email, phone, text) so we can keep in touch and meet your accessibility needs.
Note: You may be required to provide evidence of your COVID-19 vaccination status.