- Federal government opportunity in Sydney CBD
- 12-month contract
- $58-$65 per hour + Super
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Gathering, understanding and interpreting information from many sources; understanding the relationships between various data sets and the limitations of each set.
- Data mining/collection procedures, ensure data quality/integrity, interpret/analyse data problems and test performance of data-driven products.
- Visualise data and create reports.
- Support the section to deliver quality reporting and analytics services that are efficient and effective.
- Conduct investigations and analysis to design solutions for projects and/or data system issues.
- Provide analytic assistance and training to the Agency and data presentation advice to stakeholders.
- Support the definition of data requirements and including documentation of procedures.
- Develop and maintain working relationships with stakeholders to facilitate data collection, review, analysis and reporting.
- Undertaking administrative tasks such a mailbox/file management, tracking and delivery against KPIs and end-to-end management of reporting requests.
- Tertiary qualifications demonstrating investigative skills and data analysis or a high level of demonstrated experience in this field.
- Experience in Power BI including creation of DAX formulae.
- Knowledge of business analysis practices/processes.
- Experience or knowledge of Machine Learning.
- Experience in government or health sector Qualifications.
To be eligible it is essential that applicants hold Australian Citizenship and the ability to receive a baseline security clearance.
If you are interested in this role, please do APPLY NOW or call Karen on 02 9200 3677 for more information.
DFP welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disability. In addition, DFP will provide reasonable adjustments for individuals with disability throughout the recruitment process. If you identify as a person with disability and require adjustments to the application, recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise via email@example.com or 1300 337 000 and indicate your preferred method of communication (email, phone, text) so we can keep in touch and meet your accessibility needs.
Note: You may be required to provide evidence of your COVID-19 vaccination status.