- Federal Government opportunity in Sydney
- Initial 12-month contract with the possibility of extension
- APS6 - $60 per hour + super
- EL1 - $600 per day + super
Responsibilities for the Business Analysts will include but are not be limited to:
- Reviewing current business processes to create a clear understanding of, and to document, the current processes.
- Creating and facilitating process design improvements by conducting business and systems process analysis.
- Providing program/stream level analysis and producing required analysis documentation.
- Designing and delivering workshops, communication and consultation resources that support complex systems and business information gathering and sharing.
- Evaluating effectiveness of proposed solutions and design.
- Implementing and maintaining audit and risk processes, controls and undertaking issues.
- Experience in developing business functional requirements and resources, consistent with contractual, legislative and policy environments.
- Experience with verification testing of the built solution to ensure alignment to business requirements.
- Ability to implement governance and compliance processes, dashboards and management systems to track branch and divisional performance against plans and targets.
- Experience evaluating the effectiveness of proposed solutions and design.
- Salesforce experience and prior knowledge and experience in disability and public sector is desirable.
- Experience with Jira and Confluence and working within an Agile project environment.
- Preparing business analysis specification to help elicit effective and timely decision making to enable service design work with the program
- Stakeholder management experience, particularly in determining business readiness criteria.
- Preparing business analysis work plans for the service design sprints component of work and other deliverables.
- Experience in working with multi-disciplinary teams.
To be eligible it is essential that applicants hold Australian Citizenship and will undergo a police background check prior to commencement.
If you are interested in this role, please do APPLY NOW, or call Amy on 02 9200 3671 for more information.
DFP welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disability. In addition, DFP will provide reasonable adjustments for individuals with disability throughout the recruitment process. If you identify as a person with disability and require adjustments to the application, recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise via email@example.com or 1300 337 000 and indicate your preferred method of communication (email, phone, text) so we can keep in touch and meet your accessibility needs.
Note: You may be required to provide evidence of your COVID-19 vaccination status.