- $58-$65 per hour + Super
- Sydney CBD Location
- 12 Month Federal Government Opportunity
The Instructional Designer is responsible for supporting the Federal Government Client with the design, development and delivery of specialist training courses and programs.
Your Responsibilities are but not limited to:
- Design, development and delivery of new and immersive training initiatives and programs to enable the client’s operational framework, including the Future Ready, Realising Our Full Potential, C3 doctrine and the Enforcement Doctrine strategies.
- To support the dynamic of the client’s operational environment design, develop and deliver training programs to meet current needs, new priorities, and emerging future challenges.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to achieve the mission of building a highly skilled, dynamic, and operationally ready workforce
- This procurement is to engage contractor/s to work across the Client within the digital and administrative capabilities.
- Adhere to the client’s corporate requirements, strategic priorities and capabilities enhancement are met and the dynamic operating is supported.
- Ability to Conduct a Training Needs Analysis and be able to professionally report on findings
- Proven experience in Developing a blended learning matrix
- Experience in Map training paths
- Experience to Working with subject matter experts (SMEs) to build learning content
- Ability to develop PowerPoints and Facilitator Guides as required
- Develop and edit eLearning content.
If this role sounds like you, upload your current Resume in MS Word Format and hit Apply Now. Or, for more information please contact Karen 02 9200 3677.
DFP welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disability. In addition, DFP will provide reasonable adjustments for individuals with disability throughout the recruitment process. If you identify as a person with disability and require adjustments to the application, recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise via firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 337 000 and indicate your preferred method of communication (email, phone, text) so we can keep in touch and meet your accessibility needs.
Note: You may be required to provide evidence of your COVID-19 vaccination status.