- Federal Government opportunity in Parramatta
- Initial 12-month contract with the possibility of extension
- $58.50 per hour + super
Responsibilities for the Business Analysts will include but are not be limited to:
- Providing subject matter expertise using a coaching and mentoring approach, advising on the most appropriate supports to achieve participant outcomes.
- Managing complex and sensitive conversations and situations associated with approval of funding.
- Liaising and working with stakeholders, delegates, partners and providers to ensure consistent decision making and outcome achievement.
- Supporting staff conducting internal and Administrative Appeals Tribunal review of decisions.
- Contributing to provision of subject matter expertise to inform Agency guidance and policy.
- Providing high quality written and telephone advice and record keeping.
- Possess a qualification or diploma in Clinical Health Care Services or relevant practical experience.
- Demonstrated experience in applying compliance standards and practices and/or experience in the conduct of criminal investigations.
- Ability to interpret and apply relevant legislation.
- It is highly desirable that applicants have an understanding of or lived experience in the field of disability.
To be eligible it is essential that applicants hold Australian Citizenship and will undergo a police background check prior to commencement.
If you are interested in this role, please do APPLY NOW, or call Amy on 02 9200 3671 for more information.
DFP welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disability. In addition, DFP will provide reasonable adjustments for individuals with disability throughout the recruitment process. If you identify as a person with disability and require adjustments to the application, recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise via firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 337 000 and indicate your preferred method of communication (email, phone, text) so we can keep in touch and meet your accessibility needs.
Note: You may be required to provide evidence of your COVID-19 vaccination status.