- $35-42 per hour plus Super (depending on experience)
- 6-month temporary contract (with possibility of extension)
- Full-time hours
- Opportunity for growth
- Redcliffe location
Our client is seeking an experienced Business Services Support for a full-time 6-month contract (with possibility of extension) in their Redcliffe office.
Function: Business Services Support
- Administration of the acquittal and reconciliation of Credit Card transactions.
- Coordinate the completion and reporting of Vehicle Log Sheets and Vehicle Checklists.
- Assist with the coordination of vehicle repairs including the commissioning and decommissioning of HVS Fleet.
- Coordinate the submission and update of contractor hours in EQSafe.
- Provide additional office administration support as required.
- Ability to use initiative in problem solving and decision making.
- Ability to communicate effectively in verbal and written form.
- Ability to meet work schedules and deadlines.
- Ability to drive 4WD vehicles within the metro area.
- MUST HAVE CURRENT WA DRIVER'S LICENCE
MUST BE UP TO DATE WITH COVID-19 VACCINATIONS (including booster if eligible)
- Skills, knowledge and experience in budgeting, financial management and procurement.
- Certificate in Business Administration.
If you meet the above criteria and are available, please APPLY NOW with an update resume and covering letter outlining your relevant experience. Alternatively, call DFP Recruitment Perth on (08) 9287 9800 or email Jesse on email@example.com for more information.
DFP welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disability. In addition, DFP will provide reasonable adjustments for individuals with disability throughout the recruitment process. If you identify as a person with disability and require adjustments to the application, recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise via firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 337 000 and indicate your preferred method of communication (email, phone, text) so we can keep in touch and meet your accessibility needs.
Note: You may be required to provide evidence of your COVID-19 vaccination status.