- Contract until June 2023 with possibility of extension
- Sydney CBD Location
- $58 - $65 Per Hour+ Super
The Digital Health Educator will be conducting research and analysis on evaluations within courses, develop learning analytics methodology and reviewing the current state of eLearning content as well as designing and presenting online learning lessons with interactive activities, tools and theories.
Typical duties will include but not limited to:
- Develop eLearning modules using the Articulate 360 suite of software
- Consult with subject matter experts and stakeholders across the business to develop eLearning
- Design, develop and implement effective, flexible and innovative learning development initiatives online learning, webinars, instructional manuals, digital content and video tutorials and other solutions to build capability within the healthcare workforce
- Input relevant content into engaging eLearning storyboards
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with subject matter experts and stakeholders to provide a high level of service and advice
- Provide advice on the creation of education materials
- Assist with the maintenance of the Agency Learning Management System (Moodle)
To be successful you will need:
- Proven experience using rapid eLearning tools such as Articulate 360, Rise, Camtasia Storyline, Moodle and Adobe Creative Suite
- High level of skill in designing, developing and implementing eLearning solutions
- Experience in instructional design which includes development of digital, on job, and face to face interventions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as the ability to work independently with limited direction
- Understanding of contemporary eLearning methodologies and requirements as well as developing educational materials, building and testing online resources
- Experience in the Australian health sector preferred
- Digital health curriculum and instructional design experience preferred
Applicants are required to hold Australian Citizenship.
Please do forward your current CV in MS Word format by hitting APPLY NOW or for more information, call Karen on 02 9200 3677.
DFP welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disability. In addition, DFP will provide reasonable adjustments for individuals with disability throughout the recruitment process. If you identify as a person with disability and require adjustments to the application, recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise via firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 337 000 and indicate your preferred method of communication (email, phone, text) so we can keep in touch and meet your accessibility needs.
Note: You may be required to provide evidence of your COVID-19 vaccination status.