- Federal government opportunity in Sydney CBD
- 12-month contract with possibility of extension
- $600 - $750 per day + Super
The position of Technical Adviser is a multi-skilled role that covers the breadth of tasks arising across the Medicines Safety Program.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Research and verify technical details associated with the practical implementation of Medicines Safety initiatives and projects
- Analyse project implementation data and statistics to provide guidance to the Medicines Safety Program Director
- Manage defined Medicines Safety projects in accordance with the Agency’s project management framework and reporting requirements
- Prepare advice, discussion papers, procurement documentation, briefs and submissions that are required for both operational and reporting responsibilities
- Lead stakeholder engagement initiatives for various projects to ensure proper consultation and to maximise stakeholder relations
- Relevant Qualifications or Degree
- Experience within a similar position
- Demonstrated Evidence of skillset and experience
- Ability to lead and analyse projects and data implementation.
- Ability to Lead Stakeholder Engagement and maintain guidelines set by internal and external stakeholders.
- Proven Ability to provide guidance, research and maintain open communications.
To be eligible it is essential that applicants hold Australian Citizenship
If you are interested in this role, please do APPLY NOW or call Karen on 02 9200 3677 for more information.
DFP welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disability. In addition, DFP will provide reasonable adjustments for individuals with disability throughout the recruitment process. If you identify as a person with disability and require adjustments to the application, recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise via firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 337 000 and indicate your preferred method of communication (email, phone, text) so we can keep in touch and meet your accessibility needs.
Note: You may be required to provide evidence of your COVID-19 vaccination status.