- Sydney CBD location with hybrid flexibility
- Immediate start 6 months’ initial contract with possible further extension
- $747.00 per day + super
The Document Writer/Technical Writer is required to assist in preparing and ‘polishing’ ONG procurement documentation.
Key accountabilities will include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring RFP documents are consistent (fonts, tables, wording) and is ‘market quality’
- References within documents to other documents are correct and validated
- Glossaries are consistent
- Previous experience with RFx documentation is preferred
- 3 years minimum document writing experience
- ICTA experience (a bonus)
- Advanced level MS Word experience
- Procurement experience is beneficial
To be eligible it is essential that applicants hold Permanent Residency and will require 2 successful reference checks prior to commencement.
If you are interested in this role, please do APPLY NOW (this is an immediate start opportunity) or call Karen on 02 9200 3677 for more information.
DFP welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disability. In addition, DFP will provide reasonable adjustments for individuals with disability throughout the recruitment process. If you identify as a person with disability and require adjustments to the application, recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise via email@example.com or 1300 337 000 and indicate your preferred method of communication (email, phone, text) so we can keep in touch and meet your accessibility needs.