- Federal Government opportunity in Surry Hills
- 12-month contracts with the possibility of extension
- $43.82 per hour + super
The Executive Assistant will provide operational and administrative support to the Branch Manager within the Financial Sustainability department.
This role will require a strong and resilient professional who is able to effectively manage a range of complex activities and tasks while having a considerable level of contact with internal and external stakeholders.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Secretariat support for the Pricing Reference Group, Annual Pricing Review and other Pricing-related activities. This includes informing members of upcoming meetings, sending out documents for the meetings as well as processing payments for members
- Completing operational and/or administrative tasks of moderate complexity or difficulty.
- Diary and email management, responding to changing priorities and timeframes.
- Management of emails/appointments, responding to changing priorities and timeframes.
- Preparing replies to correspondence, briefing material and handling confidential papers.
- Scheduling meetings and preparing documentation for committees and projects.
- Undertaking research and investigations as requested.
- Coordinating official meetings, travel arrangements and official functions on behalf of the Branch Manager
- Liaise with stakeholders on policy, project or operational issues responding to stakeholder needs and expectations.
- Previous experience in an Executive Assistant role is required.
- Assistance with Pricing related ministerial correspondences.
- Experience in completing operational and/or administrative tasks.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in undertaking research and investigations.
- Having a strong interest or previous experience with the Disability Sector would be an advantage.
In order to be considered applicants are required to hold an Australian Citizenship.
If this sounds like the role for you, please submit an updated copy of your resume in MS Word format by hitting APPLY NOW or call Amy on (02) 9200 3671 for more information.
DFP welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disability. In addition, DFP will provide reasonable adjustments for individuals with disability throughout the recruitment process. If you identify as a person with disability and require adjustments to the application, recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise via firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 337 000 and indicate your preferred method of communication (email, phone, text) so we can keep in touch and meet your accessibility needs.