· Sydney CBD
· Up to $1200/day plus super
· 3-month contract with likely extension
In Preparation for the 24/25 NSW Budget a large Government department is urgently seeking 3x Senior Financial Business Analysts to join them on initial 3-month contracts starting immediately with a high likelihood of extension.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in financial analysis, deep experience in financial appraisals, comprehensive cost analysis and economic risk assessments.
· Conduct thorough cost-benefit analysis (CBAs) for strategic business cases, encompassing the estimation and validation of economic, social, and environmental costs and benefits associated with various project options, expressed in monetary terms.
· Perform in-depth financial appraisals (FAPs) and Impact analysis, evaluating the project's impact on government finances, including revenue generation and cost implications.
· Apply sensitivity and risk analysis techniques to assess the resilience of proposals, considering potential variations in critical variables such as demand forecasts and costings.
· Implement a comprehensive and well-documented selection process for business cases, fostering transparency and accountability in decision-making.
· Collaborate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders to maintain alignment with guidelines and best practices and consult with experts as needed for complex analysis.
To be successful, much of the following must be highlighted in your CV:
· Demonstrated experience in financial business analysis.
· NSW Government and budgetary policy experience
· Exhibit a proven ability to conduct comprehensive cost-benefit analysis (CBAs), financial appraisals (FAPs), and risk assessments.
· Exhibit strong communication and collaboration skills working with internal and external stakeholders.
· Maintain a strong understanding of financial concepts and principles.
· Demonstrate exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
If you are ready to take on a rewarding challenge and contribute to the success of this organisation, we encourage you to click on "apply now" button with your updated CV in MS Word/ reach me directly at Tgoater@dfp.com.au
DFP welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disability. In addition, DFP will provide reasonable adjustments for individuals with disability throughout the recruitment process. If you identify as a person with disability and require adjustments to the application, recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise via email@example.com or 1300 337 000 and indicate your preferred method of communication (email, phone, text) so we can keep in touch and meet your accessibility needs.