- Multiple NSW Government opportunities in Miranda
- ASAP Start - Initial 3 Month contract with possibility of extension
- $31.64 per hour + super
Their vision is to empower all people to live fulfilling lives and achieve their potential in inclusive communities. They collaborate with government, non-government and community partners to work with children, adults, families and communities to improve lives and realise potential, with a focus on breaking, rather than managing, disadvantage.
- Provide a range of routine administrative activities to contribute to the efficient and effective operation of the team/unit that support delivery of services to clients/customers.
- Process business information and contribute to the maintenance of administrative systems to ensure the flow of information is in accordance with standards and guidelines.
- Use relevant technology to prepare documentation and presentation material to support business unit managers and directors.
- Support the use of business unit filing systems, by creating, storing, retrieving and tracking files to ensure the accurate and safe storage of information.
- Work and maintain regular contact with other business areas to effectively arrange meetings and manage the flow of business information.
- Previous administration experience, preferably within a large company or government agency
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft programmes (Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Ability to produce work of high quality within tight deadlines
- Strong customer service skills
- Ideally you will have experience working with vulnerable people
In order to be considered applicants are required to hold Full Australian Working Rights and if successful will be required undergo a National Police Check.
If this sounds like the role for you, please submit an updated copy of your resume in MS Word format by hitting APPLY NOW or call Amy on (02) 9200 3671 for more information.
Please Note: Applications closing soon. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
DFP welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disability. In addition, DFP will provide reasonable adjustments for individuals with disability throughout the recruitment process. If you identify as a person with disability and require adjustments to the application, recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise via firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 337 000 and indicate your preferred method of communication (email, phone, text) so we can keep in touch and meet your accessibility needs.