- $60,000 package plus benefits including a gifted day of leave for your birthday
- Access to Reward and Recognition Program and continued support
- Full time, permanent role located in Traralgon
Contribute to the wider team assisting in processing insurance claims, offer superior customer service and liaising with a variety of stakeholders. Apply Now.
Join our client in the automotive industry, providing superior customer service to policy holders, agents and mechanics.
This role incorporates manual processing of claims, customer contact and administrative duties. This role is standard full-time hours of 8.30am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
- Raising and processing of claims
- Answering inbound and outbound enquiries from a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Processing of transfers
- Dispute processing and handling
- Records maintenance
What is on offer
- Full onsite training with continued support
- Access post probation to the companies Reward and Recognition Program
- Fun team environment with perks such as confectionary supplies
- Additional gifted day of leave on your birthday
So, if you have…
- Prior experience in automotive, insurance or contact centre
- Commitment to providing excellent customer service
- Exceptional computer literacy and software adaptability
- Great time management and problem-solving skills
DFP welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disability. In addition, DFP will provide reasonable adjustments for individuals with disability throughout the recruitment process. If you identify as a person with disability and require adjustments to the application, recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise via firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 337 000 and indicate your preferred method of communication (email, phone, text) so we can keep in touch and meet your accessibility needs.
Note: You may be required to provide evidence of your COVID-19 vaccination status.