- Federal Government opportunity in Surry Hills
- 12-month contract
- $60.26 per hour + super
- WFH available
- 37.5 hours/week
The APS6 Research Operations Officer organizes workflow, makes independent decisions within their responsibilities, and supports the Branch in project delivery.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Developing and managing research webinar series, presentations and stakeholder communication
- Maintaining, monitoring and updating the Research and Evaluation intranet and internet sites
- Preparing high-quality, clear and accessible research and evaluation documents in all formats
- Providing project support through coordinating a schedule including the issues and risks of research and evaluation projects
- Preparing draft written material including business cases, plans, executive briefs and corporate documentation
- Assisting with the maintenance of accurate records of current branch work producing monthly reports which includes the production of gantt charts, timelines and roadmaps
- Experience in coordinating projects with a focus on research and evaluation.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional written communication skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions within the scope of responsibilities.
- Familiarity with best practice approaches, guidelines, policies, and legislation in the field.
In order to be considered applicants are required to hold an Australian Citizenship.
If this sounds like the role for you, please submit an updated copy of your resume in MS Word format by hitting APPLY NOW or call Ankita on 02 9200 3683 for more information.
DFP welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disability. In addition, DFP will provide reasonable adjustments for individuals with disability throughout the recruitment process. If you identify as a person with disability and require adjustments to the application, recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise via email@example.com or 1300 337 000 and indicate your preferred method of communication (email, phone, text) so we can keep in touch and meet your accessibility needs.