- 2 x 8 month contract
- Flexible Hybrid work arrangements.
- Parramatta, Sydney.
- Full work rights are welcome to apply.
DFP Recruitment are urgently seeking 2 x SAP Testers with experience in finance modules to join a large government body on long term contract based in Parramatta.
As a Test analyst you will join a team which helps to enable services to work together supporting the wider community and everyone's right to access justice and other help for families as well as strengthen the promotion of early intervention and inclusion, with benefits for the whole community.
Your primary responsibilities will include but not be limited to.
- Undertake tasks that contribute to the testing of the SAP solution. Experience in testing the SAP finance modules and/or integrations is preferred.
- Excellent customer engagement skills, to support end users during testing activity and defect resolution
- Good communication skills to support clear documentation of test scripts, defects, requirements, support material etc and communication with end users.
- Collaborate with team members in the test team, the functional team, the integration team, the data team and the downstream application owners to ensure various test cycles are completed to standard
- Support the project with various administrative functions including status updates, triages, reports, scheduling testing etc.
- Must have more than 5 years’ experience in SAP projects.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures regarding test management.
- Works under general supervision; typically reports to a manager.
If you are ready to take on a rewarding challenge and contribute to the success of this organisation, we encourage you to click on "apply now" button with your updated CV in MS Word/ reach Madhuri directly at email@example.com / 02 9200 3674.
DFP welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disability. In addition, DFP will provide reasonable adjustments for individuals with disability throughout the recruitment process. If you identify as a person with disability and require adjustments to the application, recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise via firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 337 000 and indicate your preferred method of communication (email, phone, text) so we can keep in touch and meet your accessibility needs.