- Federal Government opportunity in Sydney CBD
- 12-month contract
- $68 - $83 per hour + super depending on experience
Our client is seeking a Senior IT Support and Test Analyst who will support the Program Director and Program Manager with program management activities across end-to-end delivery to monitor, tracking and reporting the status of program/project deliverables, and ensuring that quality metrics are in line with approved program artefacts.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Provide secretariat functions e.g., organise meetings, prepare meeting agendas and papers and take detailed minutes of meetings. (Must enjoy this aspect of the work)
- Prepare and maintain high quality program documentation, executive briefs, papers and presentations.
- Take responsibility for collection and collating of the agreed Program & Project reports for various contexts and reporting intervals from the responsible parties, primarily Senior Project Managers.
- Manage and monitor the program risks, actions, issues, dependencies, and decisions (RAIDD) register in partnership with the Program Manager and Senior Project Managers.
- Maintenance of the overall Program Schedule and review of same with the Program Manager
- Coordinate monthly financial tasks to monitor the program budget in partnership with the Program Manager and Senior Project Managers.
- Liaise with other sections, external agencies and external stakeholders and facilitate cross-agency or multi-agency planning of Program delivery.
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role would be beneficial.
- Relevant skills, knowledge and education/qualifications would be highly desirable.
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships and promote Agency values to achieve delivery.
- Make decisions, with direction from more senior staff, on tasks/assignments with considerable complexity and sensitivity.
- Utilising strong written communication skills, prepare Program documents, briefs, papers and presentations as required.
To be eligible it is essential that applicants hold Australian Citizenship and successful applicants must be willing to undergo a police check.
If you are interested in this role, please do APPLY NOW or call Karen on 02 9200 3677 for more information.
DFP welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disability. In addition, DFP will provide reasonable adjustments for individuals with disability throughout the recruitment process. If you identify as a person with disability and require adjustments to the application, recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise via email@example.com or 1300 337 000 and indicate your preferred method of communication (email, phone, text) so we can keep in touch and meet your accessibility needs.
Note: You may be required to provide evidence of your COVID-19 vaccination status.