- Federal Government opportunity in Greenway ACT or Geelong VIC
- Contract Term: 12 Months + 12 months extension
The Business Change Management Officer will work within the ICT communications and training branch of our Federal Government Client. You will beresponsible for the delivery of, and management of change, supporting the effective delivery of organisational and business change, procedural improvement and reporting.
Your duties, but not limited to:
- Identify, definine and tracking the benefits and outcomes required of the change.
- Lead the change and transition management activities.
- Prepare affected business areas for transition to new ways of working.
- Optimising the timing of the release of project deliverables into business operations.
- Deliver an effective communications plan for change.
- Manage business readiness for areas affected by the transition and new ways of working
- Work on change programme to ensure maximum improvements are made in existing and new business operations.
- Lead the activities associated with benefits realisation and ensuring that continued accrual of benefits can be achieved.
- Advanced communication skills both written and verbal.
- Experience in business change management , risk managemnet principles and associated methodologies.
- Expirenece as Project Manager or Project Support Officer.
- Proven ability to make sound pragmatic decisions and judgements under tight timelines.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills with the ability to influence and drive change in a collaborative way.
- Knowledge of the Jira and Confluence products would be advantageous.
As these roles sit within the Federal Government, applicants must hold Australian Citizenship.
If you are interested in these roles, please submit your application by hitting APPLY NOW / send your CV via SEEK or call Aureen Vaz on 02 6162 7335 for a confidential discussion ( or email firstname.lastname@example.org )
DFP welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disability. In addition, DFP will provide reasonable adjustments for individuals with disability throughout the recruitment process. If you identify as a person with disability and require adjustments to the application, recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise via email@example.com or 1300 337 000 and indicate your preferred method of communication (email, phone, text) so we can keep in touch and meet your accessibility needs.
Note: You may be required to provide evidence of your COVID-19 vaccination status.