- Federal Government Opportunity in Sydney CBD Location.
- Contract for 12 Months with possible extension.
- Must be able to obtain baseline clearance.
This role requires diverse experience across multiple technical domains and solutions, customer focus, a positive attitude, and a desire to be challenged and to hit the ground running.
- Design & build cloud infrastructure solutions.
- Be a subject matter expert for all cloud related activities in the Division.
- Support to various teams as necessary during design, development, and delivery of platforms & data analytics related solutions to ensure supportable, scalable, robust solutions are delivered.
- Level 3 support, maintenance, and advanced troubleshooting across a wide variety of technologies.
- Package and maintain applications for modern delivery.
- Deliver and support unified communications and collaboration using Microsoft Office 365 services such as Teams, Sharepoint Online, and other systems as required.
- Proven experience, of greater than 3 years, in a senior technical role relating to cloud. platforms including delivery of new services and ongoing maintenance.
- Experience in Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services, preferably both.
- Recent experience in and knowledge of contemporary ICT management and governance. frameworks and methodologies.
- Experience working in Government or providing services to Government agency.
If you are ready to take on a rewarding challenge and contribute to the success of this organisation, we encourage you to click on "apply now" button with your updated CV in MS Word/ reach me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
DFP welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disability. In addition, DFP will provide reasonable adjustments for individuals with disability throughout the recruitment process. If you identify as a person with disability and require adjustments to the application, recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise via email@example.com or 1300 337 000 and indicate your preferred method of communication (email, phone, text) so we can keep in touch and meet your accessibility needs.