- Federal Government Opportunity in Sydney, Surry Hills Location.
- Contract for 12 months initially with possible extension.
- Contract Rate up to $800+Super per day.
- Hybrid work arrangements.
DFP Recruitment is currently looking for a Data Modeller to fulfill a client's requirement, and the role will focus on collaborating with key business areas in the development and implementation of consumable reports and analytics to address key risks and emerging trends within these areas.
Position Purpose: The Data Modeler will lead and perform Enterprise Data Modelling Activity. This includes Conceptual, Logical as well as Physical Data Models for EDW Core and Access Layers.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Provide thought Leadership in Data Modelling, and Physical Design of Core and Access Layers.
- Lead Data Modelling Activity for multiple initiatives.
- Set peer review and data modelling release standards.
- Provide knowledge transfer sessions on best practices on data modelling, release process etc.
- Own the technical implementation of new data from analysis to data modelling (designing and delivering data dictionary, defining best practices of data modelling and review steps).
- Facilitate continuous improvement measures in delivery principles, coding standards, documentation and provide training sessions to team.
- Prioritise work items and add them to a work queue.
- Understand, analyse, and size user requirements.
- Development and maintenance of Data Models and ensure they are up to date including S2T.
- Development and maintenance of system documentation.
- Collaboration with data consumers, database development, testers, and IT support teams.
The Data Services Modeller should have 4+ years’ experience in similar roles, and is expected to have level of competency:
- SQL / Teradata – demonstrated competency in developing, auditing, and reviewing code.
- Data Modelling techniques and experience in Data Modelling tools.
- DevOps - Ability to understand DevOps process and can use DevOps tools in accordance with the process.
- Version control - ability to demonstrate knowledge of version controls and its appropriate uses.
- Excel - competency with required systems, software, and programs, including SAS and Excel.
- Strong experience in Source to Targets and 3Nf Data Models in a large enterprise.
If you are ready to take on a rewarding challenge and contribute to the success of this organisation, we encourage you to click on "apply now" button with your updated CV in MS Word/ reach me directly at email@example.com
DFP welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disability. In addition, DFP will provide reasonable adjustments for individuals with disability throughout the recruitment process. If you identify as a person with disability and require adjustments to the application, recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise via firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 337 000 and indicate your preferred method of communication (email, phone, text) so we can keep in touch and meet your accessibility needs.