- Be part of a long term exciting digital program
- 12 Month contract plus potential extensions
- Contract rate uoti $150 to $210/hour plus super
DFP Recruitment is urgently seeking an experienced Data Modeller Architect professional to deliver the business change services that enables the ACT Government to deliver quality outcomes for the Territory. Key focus areas include: optimising investment through change initiatives; identifying, supporting and enabling multi-directorate solutions; and delivering quality services that enable business areas to realise significant benefits.
The projects are often highly complex, focused on people and process as well as the technology elements, and always established on a foundation of best practice design/ co-design with strategic open relationships.
- Strong experience as a Data Modeller.
- Strong experience in analysing and documenting business requirements using User Stories, Business Process Maps, Use Case, User Journeys, FPS and SSS.
- Strong knowledge of data analytics, data modelling and database structure systems.
- Strong experience with SQL coding language for data analysis.
- Experience with Power BI for data visualisation and Business Intelligence tools
- Experience with reporting tools such as SSRS.
- 7.Strong experience with Agile Software Development.
- Strong experience developing user stories and using tools such as Azure DevOps.
If you are ready to take on a rewarding challenge and contribute to the success of this organisation, we encourage you to click on "apply now" button with your updated CV in MS Word/ reach me directly at email@example.com/ 02 9200 3674.
DFP welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disability. In addition, DFP will provide reasonable adjustments for individuals with disability throughout the recruitment process. If you identify as a person with disability and require adjustments to the application, recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise via firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 337 000 and indicate your preferred method of communication (email, phone, text) so we can keep in touch and meet your accessibility needs.