- Uncapped/Negotiable daily rate from $585 + super
- Long 12+12 Month Contract (extension subject to discretion of client)
- Federal Government opportunity located in Perth
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Oversee the transition of services, applications, and infrastructure into operation, ensuring early engagement, definition, and adherence to operational SLA’s and OLA’s
- Review all Service Transition records
- Manage changes to ICT Services and coordinate activities to minimise the risk of Service Transition delays to the business
- Provide guidance to, and oversight of the Change and Release functions
- Foster a positive culture within the ICT Service Engagement team aligned with Agency values
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated minimum 5 years’ experience leading teams in an operational environment through ICT management frameworks such as ITIL.
- Demonstrated experience in Service Transition, delivering projects into BAU.
- Demonstrated experience in Change and Release Management.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, including an ability to communicate, both orally and in writing, in a clear and confident manner.
- Experience working in Government or providing services to a government agency preferred.
*To be considered for this position, you need to address the above points in a cover letter, submitted with your application
In order to be considered applicants are required to hold an Australian Citizenship.
If this sounds like the role for you, please submit an updated copy of your resume in MS Word format + Cover letter.
DFP welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disability. In addition, DFP will provide reasonable adjustments for individuals with disability throughout the recruitment process. If you identify as a person with disability and require adjustments to the application, recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise via email@example.com or 1300 337 000 and indicate your preferred method of communication (email, phone, text) so we can keep in touch and meet your accessibility needs.
Note: You may be required to provide evidence of your COVID-19 vaccination status.