Our client is a well-established local business situated in Morwell along with many other sites throughout Gippsland. Our client specialises and provides a very broad range of workwear, corporate uniforms, safety products and equipment.
The position is a great opportunity for someone who has completed a marketing degree or has extensive marketing and IT background that can show previous experience within the industry.
About the Role
- Be responsible for the annual marketing plan and Budget.
- Coordinate the marketing and branding executions and disciplines along with domain names trademarks and brands across the business.
- Manage and coordinate eCommerce content, campaigns, and data exchange.
- Develop marketing and communication strategies maximising benefits to the brands and the business.
- Oversee branding standards and presentations of external communications.
- Provide progress updates and be responsible for executing bi-monthly meetings with senior management.
- Strong marketing skillset and a natural ability to communicate easily.
- Excellent computer skills and ability to use several programs.
- Excellent time management and high attention to detail.
- An efficient time manager
- Demonstrated experience with Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Hold a marketing qualification or demonstrated relevant experience.
Apply NOW or contact DFP Recruitment Gippsland on 03 5176 3140. Your confidentiality is assured.
DFP welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disability. In addition, DFP will provide reasonable adjustments for individuals with disability throughout the recruitment process. If you identify as a person with disability and require adjustments to the application, recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise via firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 337 000 and indicate your preferred method of communication (email, phone, text) so we can keep in touch and meet your accessibility needs.