- Do you have a passion for customer service?
- Are you looking for a role to grow and develop?
- Ready to challenge yourself?
Sumo Power is a proudly Australian owned and operated energy and internet service provider. Servicing customers on the Eastern seaboard of Australia, Sumo prides itself on delivering value products and the best prices.
About the Role
We are looking for self-motivated, individuals whose focus is always their customers! If you have retail, sales or customer service experience and are looking for an exciting opportunity with an Australian owned and operated energy retailer, then this could be the role for you!
- Acquire new customers through inbound calls and warm outbound sales leads - focusing on Energy and Internet products
- Manage customer contact in line with call centre KPIs
- Actively participate in coaching sessions and team meetings as well as working diligently towards achieving specified team and individual goals.
- Competitive Salary plus on target earnings to approx. $30,000 per annum
- South Melbourne office facilities
- Opportunities for career development
- Monday- Friday – NO WEEKENDS
You will have a strong customer service focus with a commitment to getting things right the first time. You will thrive in an energetic environment and enjoy collaborating with your team. Your personality will shine along with your strong organisational skills. Experience is no barrier to this role – we truly are looking for people to grow!
Please apply now for immediate consideration. For more information, please contact DFP Recruitment on 03 8632 9900
DFP welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disability. In addition, DFP will provide reasonable adjustments for individuals with disability throughout the recruitment process. If you identify as a person with disability and require adjustments to the application, recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise via firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 337 000 and indicate your preferred method of communication (email, phone, text) so we can keep in touch and meet your accessibility needs.
Note: You may be required to provide evidence of your COVID-19 vaccination status.