- Federal Government Opportunity in 100 Market St, Sydney, NSW Location
- Contract for 12 Months with Possible Extension
- Hybrid model, spending 50% of your time onsite and 50% remotely, providing a perfect balance.
The Enterprise Applications and Architecture Services team provides:
1. Design, delivery and support of core enterprise applications, such as evidence and enforcement, finance, HR, workflow, automation, etc.
2. Architecture Services – consolidating the architecture governance and various architecture disciplines to deliver an integrated and strategic outcome.
- Proven experience in ERP Greenfield implementations with a keen focus on Finance and HR platforms.
- Successful track record in developing and implementing an Enterprise Architect practice within medium to large organisations.
- 5 years of hands-on experience in ERP architecture and Enterprise architecture.
- Certification in TOGAF or associated qualifications would be a valued asset.
As a Senior Architect within our department, your role revolves around pioneering ERP solutions, particularly in the Finance and HR domains. You'll utilise your expertise to mold and execute Enterprise Architect practices within the organisation. The project is a migration from PeopleSoft to Technology1 setting up all the relevant ERP processes and other business processes included in the scope. Primarily they are Finance and HR related processes.
The ERP Architect will:
- Be the lead architect on a greenfields implementation of a SaaS ERP platform.
- Uplifting the enterprise architecture capability by consolidating architecture artefacts across domains of applications, data, cyber security and cloud/infrastructure.
- Develop executive level strategy artefacts.
- Drive uplift of the architecture practice through repositories, patterns, best practices, etc leading the architecture governance process.
- Recommend system improvements to optimise long term outcomes and maximise performance.
- Develop and maintain the technology roadmap for the Enterprise Applications domain and ERP implementation.
- ERP Greenfield implementations, particularly with Finance and HR platforms.
- Developing and implementing an Enterprise Architect practice in a medium to large organisation. ERP architecture experience preferred.
- ERP architecture, (5 years'+) and experience in Enterprise architecture.
- Certification in TOGAF or associated qualifications preferred.
- As a senior architect or a similar role, leading the implementation of an ERP system.
- As an enterprise architect, ideally with a focus on applications, integration and business architecture.
All personnel engaged to work within our department must be Australian citizens and will be required to complete a Suitability and Baseline Assessment. This unique clearance ensures you're equipped to work in a regulatory organisation and sets you apart from a government security clearance.
If you are ready to take on a rewarding challenge and contribute to the success of this organisation, we encourage you to click on "apply now" button with your updated CV in MS Word/ reach me directly at email@example.com
DFP welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disability. In addition, DFP will provide reasonable adjustments for individuals with disability throughout the recruitment process. If you identify as a person with disability and require adjustments to the application, recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise via firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 337 000 and indicate your preferred method of communication (email, phone, text) so we can keep in touch and meet your accessibility needs.