- Federal government opportunity in Sydney CBD
- 12-month contract with possibility of extension
- $650-$750 per day + Super
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Provides credentialed data expertise and technical analysis support to build, maintain and innovated well-managed data solutions and capabilities to solve business problems
- Takes ownership of the Agency’s data analytics, more specifically related to the research and public health use of the client’s data analytic infrastructure project
- Empower the project team and guide business decisions
- Providing support in the creation of detailed analytical models by providing expert opinions related to the integration and processing of data relevant to the Agency supporting the data-driven decision-making process across the organisation.
- Handle multiple simultaneous tasks, prioritize work, and remain functional under pressure, and short timelines
- At least 3 years in a data analyst position, preferably working as a Data Analyst in a fast-paced and dynamic business setting
- Tertiary qualifications demonstrating high level of investigative skills and data analysis or a strong demonstrated experience in this field
- Building data and technical solutions knowledge
- Strong knowledge and understanding of cloud technologies
To be eligible it is essential that applicants hold Australian Citizenship and a current Baseline Clearance.
If you are interested in this role, please do APPLY NOW or call Karen on 02 9200 3677 for more information.
DFP welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disability. In addition, DFP will provide reasonable adjustments for individuals with disability throughout the recruitment process. If you identify as a person with disability and require adjustments to the application, recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise via firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 337 000 and indicate your preferred method of communication (email, phone, text) so we can keep in touch and meet your accessibility needs.
Note: You may be required to provide evidence of your COVID-19 vaccination status.