- Multiple Federal Government opportunities in Sydney, Newcastle and Wollongong
- 12-month contract
- $42.54 per hour + super
These positions will assist a team in the coordination of Participant Information Access requests to ensure that administrative deadlines and legal obligations are being meet in relation to the Freedom of Information Act.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Undertaking procedures to assist Decision Makers to create, process, make and close PIA decisions, ensuring all matters are recorded correctly on all databases.
- Preparing and drafting a range of material including data reports, briefing material and correspondence.
- Providing administrative support to develop systems, processes and practical tools including training to support PIA and FOI handling and awareness.
- Providing administrative access where necessary to relevant local servers, distribution lists and agency databases to PIA/FOI team members.
- Assisting in preparing statistical reports for senior staff where required.
- Relevant experience with Freedom of Information and Participant Information Access is highly desirable.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to work in varied fast paced environment.
- Ability to manage competing priorities while maintaining high work standards and accuracy.
- Experience in building relationships both with internal and external stakeholders.
- It is highly desirable that applicants have an understanding of or lived experience in the field of disability.
In order to be considered applicants are required to hold an Australian Citizenship and be required to undertake necessary clearance checks.
If this sounds like the role for you, please submit an updated copy of your resume in MS Word format by hitting APPLY NOW or call Amy on 02 9200 3671 for more information.
DFP welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disability. In addition, DFP will provide reasonable adjustments for individuals with disability throughout the recruitment process. If you identify as a person with disability and require adjustments to the application, recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise via firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 337 000 and indicate your preferred method of communication (email, phone, text) so we can keep in touch and meet your accessibility needs.
Note: You may be required to provide evidence of your COVID-19 vaccination status.