- Federal Government opportunity in Parramatta
- 12-month contract starting end of May
- $53.63 per hour + super
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Responding to property related enquiries and issues from staff members and assisting in branch seating allocation activities.
- Developing and maintaining carpark ballots as well as acting as Vehicle Control Officer where applicable.
- Engaging and monitoring third party facilities providers for all preventative maintenance schedules and property repairs for their portfolio for the client.
- Monitoring stationary and consumables within a portfolio with locations to ensure that sufficient stock is ordered and delivered to sites.
- Ability to manage competing priorities while maintaining high work standards and accuracy.
- Experience in building relationships both with internal and external stakeholders.
- It is highly desirable that applicants have an understanding of or lived experience in the field of disability.
In order to be considered applicants are required to hold an Australian Citizenship.
If this sounds like the role for you, please submit an updated copy of your resume in MS Word format by hitting APPLY NOW or call Nicole on 0400 666 053 for more information.
DFP welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disability. In addition, DFP will provide reasonable adjustments for individuals with disability throughout the recruitment process. If you identify as a person with disability and require adjustments to the application, recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise via firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 337 000 and indicate your preferred method of communication (email, phone, text) so we can keep in touch and meet your accessibility needs.
Note: You may be required to provide evidence of your COVID-19 vaccination status.