- Multiple Federal Government opportunities in Parramatta and Surry Hills
- APS6 - $60.26/hour + super
- 12-month contract with possibility of extension
- Hybrid remote work (WFH), 2 days weekly
The APS6 Case Management has reasonable autonomy and accountability to exercise both initiative and judgment to interpret legislation and policy, in the application of practices and procedures to achieve outcomes within the functions.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Undertaking end to end case management activities.
- Obtaining necessary information and advice to effectively resolve AAT matters.
- Undertaking case management of complex AAT matters and analysing to develop options for early resolution.
- Applying alternate dispute resolution methods and advocacy skills to resolve applications.
- Attending Case Conferences, Conciliations and Hearings conducted by the AAT.
- Preparing documents detailing resolution options and outcomes at meetings.
- Assessing and responding to priorities and risks, including risk to the participant, Scheme sustainability and our client.
- Preparing and maintaining electronic record keeping.
- Individual Case Management with a focus on matters involving risk and vulnerable participants.
- Proficient in interpreting information and legislation to reach agreed resolutions.
- Strong decision-making skills, with the ability to justify decisions based on evidence.
- Knowledgeable about supports for people with disabilities.
- Effective at engaging with a diverse range of people.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve individual and team goals and targets.
In order to be considered applicants are required to hold an Australian Citizenship.
If this sounds like the role for you, please submit an updated copy of your resume in MS Word format by hitting APPLY NOW or call Ankita on 0292003683 for more information.
DFP welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disability. In addition, DFP will provide reasonable adjustments for individuals with disability throughout the recruitment process. If you identify as a person with disability and require adjustments to the application, recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise via firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 337 000 and indicate your preferred method of communication (email, phone, text) so we can keep in touch and meet your accessibility needs.