- Multiple Federal Government opportunities in Parramatta
- EL1 - $602.55/day + super
- 12-month contract with possibility of extension
- Hybrid remote work (WFH), 2 days weekly
Responsibilities for EL1 Case Manager may include but are not limited to:
- Managing the workflow of case management support functions to ensure statutory timeframes and measures are met.
- Identifying, obtaining and analysing information relevant to the AAT application to identify risks and cohorts.
- Managing AAT Applications received by the Agency including the allocation to the case management teams and legal teams.
- Leading and contributing to strategic projects and policy development processes.
- Leading and contributing to the development of Ministerial and Parliamentary briefs and complaints.
- Contributing to the preparation of reports, business cases, meeting submissions and correspondence.
- Leading a team and/or a scope of work, including mentoring, supervising, training and supporting Case Management Support staff.
- Previous experience within a similar field with strong administration
- Strong judgement and problem-solving skills.
- Strong customer service and communication skills along with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to manage competing priorities while maintaining high work standards and accuracy.
- Experience in building relationships both with internal and external stakeholders.
In order to be considered applicants are required to hold an Australian Citizenship.
If this sounds like the role for you, please submit an updated copy of your resume in MS Word format by hitting APPLY NOW or call Ankita on 0292003683 for more information.
DFP welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disability. In addition, DFP will provide reasonable adjustments for individuals with disability throughout the recruitment process. If you identify as a person with disability and require adjustments to the application, recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise via firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 337 000 and indicate your preferred method of communication (email, phone, text) so we can keep in touch and meet your accessibility needs.