- Entry level Recruitment Opportunity
- Structured and tailored development program
- Be supported by a wonderful team who love what they do
Recognised as a leader in our field, DFP Recruitment Services has been operating for over 30 years. With our values at the core of everything we do, we have a reputation for integrity, ethics and professionalism. We work collaboratively with clients to provide quality recruitment outcomes for temporary, permanent and unbundled solutions.
Above all, our people are at the heart of all that we do and we are committed to supporting our team in their continued development and success within our organisation.
Working for us
At DFP, we recognise and value that work is one of the many aspects of your life. We offer a great variety of organisational benefits that focus on looking after your well-being and career development including:
- Flexible working arrangements, including hybrid/working from home
- Structured and tailored learning and development opportunities
- DFP Reward You program celebrating high achievers
- Opportunity to be involved in our Social Impact club raising awareness for various charities
- DFP Days – 5 additional days of special leave
- Access to our DFP EAP counselling service
- Mental health and well-being support. DFP is a gold member Mental Health First Aid Skilled workplace
Become our next Graduate
As a Graduate Recruitment Consultant, you will work closely with our team to understand client recruitment needs, attract and identify great talent, foster meaningful relationships with both clients and candidates whilst gradually building your technical and commercial knowledge. You will be supported every step of the way and will have access to on the job training and a structured personal development plan. We are committed to developing you and supporting your ongoing career with us.
Please note, previous HR/Recruitment experience is NOT a requirement.
What the role involves;
- Working closely with Recruitment Consultants to successfully source appropriate permanent/on-hire candidates
- Providing recruitment administration support to the broader team
- Administering the selection and onboarding process
- Conducting interviews and assessment centres
- Providing excellent service to candidates, clients and internal staff
- Ensuring data integrity within our Applicant Management System (Salesforce)
What you will bring to the role;
- A HR/Psychology/Business or related degree (or working towards)
- Previous work experience within in a fast-paced environment
- Effective communication skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- An openness to learning and adaptability
- A genuine interest in Recruitment
If you are self-motivated, customer focused and looking to grow your career with an award- winning agency, then one of our Graduate positions might be the perfect opportunity for you.
If you'd like further information or to have a confidential discussion, call Adele Monelli at DFP Recruitment on (03) 8632 9961 or APPLY NOW.
DFP welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disability. In addition, DFP will provide reasonable adjustments for individuals with disability throughout the recruitment process. If you identify as a person with disability and require adjustments to the application, recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise via email@example.com or 1300 337 000 and indicate your preferred method of communication (email, phone, text) so we can keep in touch and meet your accessibility needs.
Note: You may be required to provide evidence of your COVID-19 vaccination status.