- Sydney CBD based, hybrid working arrangements
- Transition into a career in Recruitment
- Structured and tailored learning and development opportunities
Recognised as a leader in our field, DFP Recruitment Services has been operating for over 30 years. With our values at the core of everything we do, we have a reputation for integrity, ethics and professionalism. We work collaboratively with clients to provide quality recruitment outcomes for temporary, permanent and unbundled solutions.
Above all, our people are at the heart of all that we do and we are committed to supporting our team in their continued development and success within our organisation.
Kick-start a career in Recruitment
As our Recruitment Consultant, -Trainee, you will work closely with our team to understand how our business works and learn about the life-cycle of Recruitment from the ground up.
You will be supported every step of the way and will have access to on-the-job training and a structured personal development plan. We are committed to developing you and supporting your ongoing career with us.
Please note, previous HR/Recruitment experience is not a requirement.
Ideally you will have proven experience within a fast-paced, professional environment. You will have worked in a people focussed role, where you are providing solutions and customer service to clients.
What the role involves;
- On the job, structured training
- Utilising innovative sourcing to find great talent
- Assessing candidates through interviewing and a range of testing tools
- Administering the onboarding process
- Providing excellent service to candidates, clients and internal staff
- Ensuring data integrity within our Applicant Management System (Salesforce)
- Ensuring all safety procedures and quality audits are followed
What you will bring;
- Transferable skills from previous work experience
- A genuine interest in Recruitment
- A willingness to learn and succeed
- Effective communication skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- An openness to learning and adaptability
If you are self-motivated, customer focused and looking to grow your career with an award- winning agency, then this might be the perfect opportunity for you.
If you'd like further information or to have a confidential discussion, call Adele Monelli at DFP Recruitment on (03) 8632 9961 or APPLY NOW.
DFP welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disability. In addition, DFP will provide reasonable adjustments for individuals with disability throughout the recruitment process. If you identify as a person with disability and require adjustments to the application, recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise via email@example.com or 1300 337 000 and indicate your preferred method of communication (email, phone, text) so we can keep in touch and meet your accessibility needs.
Note: You may be required to provide evidence of your COVID-19 vaccination status.