- Permanent role with opportunity for growth!
- Great company culture located in Blacktown, public transport and parking onsite
- Salary negotiable depending on experience
Our client is an Australian owned and operated organisation supplying the Construction, Infrastructure, Mining & Minerals Processing industries in Australia and South-East Asia. For over 30 years they have focused on delivering quality products to contractors, installers and asset owners.
Their vision in the next 5 years is to grow from a $60 million company to a $100 million company. As such, they are looking to continue to build their existing team with highly capable, committed, and driven individuals who keen to learn and work within a thriving, friendly team.
There are multiple opportunities at various levels in the Production and Estimating team.
About the role:
- Taking responsibility for Estimations and engineering quotations
- Responsible for receipting orders taken from Customer Service calls from clients
- Entering new job orders into the System ensuring all data is accurate
- Providing support around the sales and estimating process
- Experience with Autocad or computer drawing skills or tools knowledge would be an advantage
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- A can-do attitude and ability to drive results
- No degree required however seeking someone who is interested in mechanical or civil engineering at a basic level.
- Customer service experience, or some sales and marketing exposure would be desirable
Our client is broadening its team and are looking for passionate and capable people! This role will suit someone looking to drive their career!
If this sounds like the role for you, please submit an updated copy of your resume in MS Word format by hitting APPLY NOW or call Nicole on 0400 666 053 for more information.
DFP welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disability. In addition, DFP will provide reasonable adjustments for individuals with disability throughout the recruitment process. If you identify as a person with disability and require adjustments to the application, recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise via firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 337 000 and indicate your preferred method of communication (email, phone, text) so we can keep in touch and meet your accessibility needs.
Note: You may be required to provide evidence of your COVID-19 vaccination status.