- Federal Government opportunity in Surry Hills or Newcastle
- 12-month contract with possibility of extension
- $754.20 per day + super
- EL2 Level band
The EL2 Director Hypercare will exercise a significant degree of independence and will use a high-level of decision-making and judgement. The role will be required to coordinate and assume responsibility for highly complex or sensitive projects and work program outcomes across the functions that have strategic or operational significance.The position is responsible for initiating, establishing and maintaining strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Lead teams managing operational or technical PACE issues.
- Chair Senior Leadership collaboration meetings.
- Prioritize and present options to Senior Executive Leadership.
- Support and lead multiple business areas in the hypercare process.
- Develop frequent reports or deliver presentations on hypercare activities.
- Establish teams and processes, build team culture, and support training in the use of platforms and hypercare processes.
- Forward planning and development of improved strategies or processes to enhance existing hypercare processes.
- Deep understanding of Project Management and ability to use differing project tools.
- Evidenced ability to lead projects and multi-disciplinary teams.
- Ability to influence stakeholders, drive decision making, and manage conflicting or challenging situations.
- Experience in the use of Jira and Confluence.
- Strong leadership, strategic organization, influence, and negotiation skills.
- Detailed understanding of SAP and Salesforce CRM platforms (Desirable).
In order to be considered applicants are required to hold an Australian Citizenship and will be subject to a Federal Government security check if successful.
If this sounds like the role for you, please submit an updated copy of your resume in MS Word format by hitting APPLY NOW or reach out to Madhuri directly at email@example.com for more information.
DFP welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disability. In addition, DFP will provide reasonable adjustments for individuals with disability throughout the recruitment process. If you identify as a person with disability and require adjustments to the application, recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise via firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 337 000 and indicate your preferred method of communication (email, phone, text) so we can keep in touch and meet your accessibility needs.