Recognised as a leader in our field, DFP Recruitment Services has been operating for over 40 years. With our values at the core of everything we do, we have a reputation for integrity, ethics and professionalism. We work collaboratively with clients to provide quality recruitment outcomes for temporary, permanent and unbundled solutions.
Working for us
At DFP, we recognise and value that work is one of the many aspects of your life. We offer a great variety of organisational benefits that focus on looking after your well-being and career development including:
- Flexible working arrangements, including hybrid/working from home
- Structured and tailored learning and development opportunities
- DFP Reward You program celebrating high achievers
- Opportunity to be involved in our Social Impact club raising awareness for various charities
- DFP Days – 5 additional days of special leave
- Access to our DFP EAP counselling service
- Mental health and well-being support. DFP is a gold member Mental Health First Aid Skilled workplace
Reporting to our State Manager for NSW, you will be a solid Account Manager responsible for continuing to nurture a warm desk, whilst also being able to look out for new opportunities with our existing client organisations. This role will see you working predominantly across Commercial & Federal Government areas, with the opportunity to expand into other areas. A great role to further expand your already growing skill-set!
You are an experienced Recruiter either looking for career progression within a larger organisation or currently be working internally and wanting to branch out and work across different sectors. This is a fast-paced role where you will need to make decisions quickly, with integrity, whilst maintaining our DFP visions and values at all times.
The Sydney team have a fantastic, supportive culture and are widely recognised for transparency, care and a ‘can do’ approach. We reward positive effort and hard work, while having fun and sharing in success! Our beautiful offices offer a unique place to work, with facility rooms, table tennis, access to the food hall, bars and restaurants all at our doorstep.
What you will bring to the role
- Proven 360 Recruitment (agency advantageous)
- Solid and proven account management experience
- Understanding/and or experience working in Commercial sector
- Tech savvy and not afraid to learn new systems
- Excellent client/stakeholder management skills
If you are self-motivated, energetic and looking to take the next step in your career with an award- winning agency, then this position might be the perfect opportunity for you.
If you'd like further information or to have a confidential discussion, call Adele Monelli at DFP Recruitment on (03) 8632 9961 or APPLY NOW.
DFP welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disability. In addition, DFP will provide reasonable adjustments for individuals with disability throughout the recruitment process. If you identify as a person with disability and require adjustments to the application, recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise via email@example.com or 1300 337 000 and indicate your preferred method of communication (email, phone, text) so we can keep in touch and meet your accessibility needs.