- NSW Government opportunities in Gladesville
- Initial 3 Month contract with possibility of extension
- $39.51 per hour + super
- Covid Vaccinatipn Required
The Accounts Clerk will support the Finance Business Partnering Team in delivering core Management Accounting Functions of accurate and timely reporting, promoting and maintaining strong internal governance processes and data analysis.
The role will focus on:
- Expenditure analysis and assistance with exception reporting.
- Review expenditure requests against budget.
- Prepare general journals for end of month and year end.
- Assist with the preparation of finance reports for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Other administration tasks as required.
You will present as an effective communicator and active listener, with a high level of organisational skills and the ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment. In addition, you will demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Relevant accounting tertiary qualifications
- 3+ years of experience.
- Strong track record of diligence and attention to detail.
- Strong excel skills, Word and Power Point and the ability to learn new systems as required.
- Knowledge of Power BI is preferable but not required.
- Aptitude to undertake analysis of financial and performance related data and to develop succinct interpretations of trends and issues arising from such an analysis.
In order to be considered applicants are required to hold Full Australian Working Rights and if successful will be required undergo a National Police Check.
If this sounds like the role for you, please submit an updated copy of your resume in MS Word format by hitting APPLY NOW or call Amy on (02) 9200 3671 for more information.
Please Note: Applications closing soon.
DFP welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disability. In addition, DFP will provide reasonable adjustments for individuals with disability throughout the recruitment process. If you identify as a person with disability and require adjustments to the application, recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise via email@example.com or 1300 337 000 and indicate your preferred method of communication (email, phone, text) so we can keep in touch and meet your accessibility needs.