- Customer Service role within leading marketing agency in Melbourne CBD
- Permanent opportunity
- $70-75K per annum + Super
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Create, manage and monitor open cases and tasks.
- Triage enquiries and assess best resolution.
- Consistently achieve required call and quality targets.
- Maintain caller confidentiality in line with Industry, Company and relevant statutory regulations, policies and procedures.
- Strong customer service and communication skills along with excellent attention to detail.
- CRM/Case Management experience.
- Ability to manage competing priorities while maintaining high work standards and accuracy.
- Experience in building relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
In order to be considered applicants are required to hold an Australian Citizenship and a minimum Baseline Security Clearance.
If this sounds like the role for you, please submit an updated copy of your resume in MS Word format by hitting APPLY NOW or call Miriam on 0386329924 for more information.
DFP welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disability. In addition, DFP will provide reasonable adjustments for individuals with disability throughout the recruitment process. If you identify as a person with disability and require adjustments to the application, recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise via email@example.com or 1300 337 000 and indicate your preferred method of communication (email, phone, text) so we can keep in touch and meet your accessibility needs.
Note: You may be required to provide evidence of your COVID-19 vaccination status.