- Expression of Interest – Regional Community Engagement roles
- Locations: Dubbo, Orange, Bathurst or Broken Hill
- March – June 2024 start
- Permanent Positions (Salary dependent on skills and experience)
- Travel is required
They are currently in the building phase and looking to hire a wide range of roles from customer service up to Director level.
If you share their passion for being instrumental in creating meaningful change within Australian communities please reach out to express your interest!
Our client will be looking to grow their teams in the areas of:-
Co-Design and Community Engagement
- Community engagement is required to identify the needs of the community
- Mapping out stakeholders
- Assisting with designing products and services relevant to the needs of the community
- Mapping out customer journey with the communities
- Design thinking principles will be required to be successful in this role
- Travel required (vehicle allowance and flights will be covered)
- Demonstrated experience in Customer Service Background and Stakeholder engagement will be very valuable
This teams function is to support the transformation of individual practices by empowering them to operate more efficiently and effectively. On-site support required to General Practices
Desirable experience in successful candidates:-
- A background working within the Health industry or as a Practice manager
- An innovative mindset and approach to your work
- Demonstrated experience Implementing sustainable best practices so experience with implementing systems, processes and mentoring staff through change management
- A Degree or diploma in a relevant field
- At least 2 years of experience in a commensurate role
- Empathy and strong communication skills
- Collaborative working style
- Must be passionate about helping communities and be highly engaging.
- You should reside NSW, preferrable regional NSW and working conditions will be hybrid and flexible.
- Travel, including overnight stays, across the region within Western NSW will be necessary. Occasional intrastate and/or interstate travel may also be required (vehicle allowance and flights covered).
- Competitive remuneration package. Commitment to Professional Development, coaching and mentoring to promote the philosophy of “Better Together”
- You must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or an Australian Permanent Resident to be considered for these roles.
DFP welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disability. In addition, DFP will provide reasonable adjustments for individuals with disability throughout the recruitment process. If you identify as a person with disability and require adjustments to the application, recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise via firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 337 000 and indicate your preferred method of communication (email, phone, text) so we can keep in touch and meet your accessibility needs.