- Federal Government opportunity in Sydney CBD
- Initial contract until Mar 2024
- $48.52 per hour + super
Working within a niche part of Federal Government, this role offers a true opportunity to improve the lives of others in a busy and diverse role.
Reporting to the Director of HR and Info Management this role will support the Operations team by enabling and supporting a variety of services within the Human Resources function.
Typical duties of the HR/Records Assistant will include but not limited to:
- Recruitment administration, working closely with recruitment for ongoing recruitment processes, including managing the commencement and Contract extension processes for effective and efficient on boarding of staff and contractors
- Ensuring appropriate processes are followed for separation, higher duties, internal transfers, modify access requests etc.
- Creating Webex and calendar invitations for Wellbeing Checks
- Preparation for Learning & development and Commission events
- Pro-actively promote awareness of HR programs and training across the Commission sending communications, as required
- Provide support and backup for undertaking QA of records digitised by the business to ensure adherence to digitisation standards and the destruction of the source records
- Provide support and backup for regular monitoring of Content Manager in accordance with the Monitoring Process document
- Provide support with updating Content Manager with Access Authorisations to Private Session records
To be successful you will need:
- A knowledge of or genuine interest in the Human Resources function andor records management
- Competency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Highly developed sense of initiative and demonstrated willingness to be proactive
- Effective communication skills to engage with internal and external stakeholdersrecruitment candidates
- Possess flexibility and adaptability to manage changing work requirements and varying volumes of work
- Uphold safe work practices and APS Values and Code of Conduct and positive behaviours
This is an exciting opportunity offers you the chance to work with like-minded professionals who are striving to achieve real outcomes that impact the lives of many.
Please do forward your CV in MS Word format by hitting APPLY NOW or for more information, call Karen on 02 9200 3677.
DFP welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disability. In addition, DFP will provide reasonable adjustments for individuals with disability throughout the recruitment process. If you identify as a person with disability and require adjustments to the application, recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise via firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 337 000 and indicate your preferred method of communication (email, phone, text) so we can keep in touch and meet your accessibility needs.
Note: You may be required to provide evidence of your COVID-19 vaccination status.