- Multiple Federal Government opportunities in Parramatta
- Initial 12-month contract with the possibility of extension
- $55.24 per hour + super
It is a team membership position and where required, will perform work that involves team leadership responsibilities requiring the setting of priorities and allocating work to other lower-level team members within a team.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Working with participants to gather information regarding the nature and context of review requests, informing participants and their representatives about decisions, reviews and the appeals process.
- Undertaking evidence-based decision making as prescribed in the policies.
- Monitoring and managing caseloads, ensuring internal reviews are completed within set timeframes.
- Contributing to quality improvement activities to enhance service delivery practice, processes and systems.
- Previous experience in internal reviews.
- Good critical thinking skillset.
- Strong communication skills along with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to manage competing priorities while maintaining high work standards and accuracy.
- Experience in building relationships both with internal and external stakeholders.
- Previous Local Area Coordination experience would be highly regarded.
- It is highly desirable that applicants have an understanding of or lived experience in the field of disability.
In order to be considered applicants are required to hold an Australian Citizenship.
If this sounds like the role for you, please submit an updated copy of your resume in MS Word format by hitting APPLY NOW or call Amy on 02 9200 3671 for more information.
Please Note: Applications closing soon. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
DFP welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disability. In addition, DFP will provide reasonable adjustments for individuals with disability throughout the recruitment process. If you identify as a person with disability and require adjustments to the application, recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise via email@example.com or 1300 337 000 and indicate your preferred method of communication (email, phone, text) so we can keep in touch and meet your accessibility needs.