- Urgent 4 month contract, possible extension.
- Flexible Hybrid work arrangements.
- Parramatta, Sydney.
- Full work rights are welcome to apply.
DFP Recruitment are urgently seeking Mobile Apps Developer to join a highly capable team and participate in a digital transformation project.
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled, Mobile Application developer who is passionate about UX, Agile, Cloud Computing, Open Source computing, designing Apps - employing software best practices and standards. We are seeking someone that can meet the criteria outlined below to contribute to the development of high-quality services for NSW government.
A strong technical & software development background in building Mobile applications across a variety of business contexts and technologies. An ability to deliver excellence in a timely fashion is essential.
Key responsibilitiesYou will be responsible to design development and support of customized software solutions. The culture within the team recognizes individuality yet encourages collaboration.
- Developing applications for mobile devices powered by Android and Apple’s iOS operating system following standard coding practices.
- Analyse the requirements and propose the best possible solutions.
- Developing new features and user interfaces from wireframe models.
- Develop APIs for mobile functionality support and better user performance.
- Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application.
- Fixing bugs and performance problems
- Extensive knowledge about mobile app development. This includes the whole process, from the first line of code to publishing in the store(s).
- Portfolio of successfully released mobile apps on the app store.
- Deep knowledge of the mobile platforms like Android, IOS.
- Proficiency in programming languages such as Java, Objective-C, iOS SDK.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs, JSON and mobile libraries for networking.
- Strong knowledge of architectural patterns—MVP, MVC, MVVM, and Clean Architecture—and the ability to choose the best solution for the app.
- Familiarity with Git.
- Understanding mobile app design guidelines on each platform and being aware of their differences.
- Experience with profiling and debugging mobile applications.
- Ability to contribute to design, test, release and application support.
If you are ready to take on a rewarding challenge and contribute to the success of this organisation, we encourage you to click on "apply now" button with your updated CV in MS Word/ reach Madhuri directly at firstname.lastname@example.org / 02 9200 3674.
DFP welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disability. In addition, DFP will provide reasonable adjustments for individuals with disability throughout the recruitment process. If you identify as a person with disability and require adjustments to the application, recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise via email@example.com or 1300 337 000 and indicate your preferred method of communication (email, phone, text) so we can keep in touch and meet your accessibility needs.