Our client has a unique service offering an absolute dedication to customer service, which has seen the business enjoy profitable and sustainable growth for many years and cementing itself as a market leader in its field.
An exciting full-time opportunity is now available for an Administrator/Account manager to help grow and look after our clients contracts and deliver the highest level of customer service.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
• Manage client quotes from start to finish
• Schedule successfully won quotes (ordering materials, booking in installers, and scheduling the installations, including deliveries to site)
• Main point of contact for our key accounts
• Report to National Retail Sales Manager
• General office administration
• Opportunity to go out and grow the business once confident
To be successful in this position you will need to possess the following skills and attributes:
• Strong customer service skills
• Great communication and influencing skills
• Ability to perform well under pressure with strong organisational skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Be computer literate and process savvy
• Proven problem solver
• Can do and positive attitude
As a hands-on, pro-active candidate you will thrive on the opportunity to make this position your own and willing to learn and grow the business. Experience in the construction industry and sales administration will be highly regarded although not essential.
This is an immediate start position, so please submit your application today!
DFP welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disability. In addition, DFP will provide reasonable adjustments for individuals with disability throughout the recruitment process. If you identify as a person with disability and require adjustments to the application, recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise via firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 337 000 and indicate your preferred method of communication (email, phone, text) so we can keep in touch and meet your accessibility needs.
Note: You may be required to provide evidence of your COVID-19 vaccination status.