- Federal Government opportunity in Sydney CBD
- Initial 12 Month Contract with possibility of extension
- $580 per day + super
Our client is undertaking a major program of work involving multiple projects spanning a number of current industry-leading technologies. The Office seeks an experienced API and Integration Support Lead to join our dynamic fast-paced team.
Responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
- Liaise with and assist with our clients’ partners to subscribe to API’s – from initial application, through testing and compliance, and into production
- Develop and maintain documentation on support processes, policies, and configuration
- Use strong communication and stakeholder management skills to deal with external customer partners, internal business staff up to management level
- Troubleshoot API and integration issues and working with external vendors to resolve them.
- Become familiar with the token-based authentication system to help Partners with authentication problems
- Monitor and report on end-to-end API health, performance, and statistics
- Collate, analyse and produce customised reports and dashboards as required in consultation with ICT and business teams
- Raise support tickets with external vendors and follow through to resolution
- Apply best practice ITIL methodology for incident management and service requests
- Exhibit a strong understanding of API and integration technologies, with the ability to quickly grasp new products and adapt to complex mission critical environments
- More than 3 years’ experience working with API’s and/or Integration, ideally in a support/operations role
- Experience working with CRM systems
- Demonstrated experience managing and guiding a small team to achieve outcomes
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills to manage competing stakeholder groups
- Demonstrated experience developing and maintaining documentation on support processes, policies, and configuration
As this role sits within the Federal Government applicants must hold Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency.
If this sounds like the role for you please submit your updated resume by hitting APPLY NOW or contact Amy on 02 9200 3671 for more information.
DFP welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disability. In addition, DFP will provide reasonable adjustments for individuals with disability throughout the recruitment process. If you identify as a person with disability and require adjustments to the application, recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise via email@example.com or 1300 337 000 and indicate your preferred method of communication (email, phone, text) so we can keep in touch and meet your accessibility needs.
Note: You may be required to provide evidence of your COVID-19 vaccination status.