We are seeking an experienced Team Leader/Manager who will oversee a large team and take an active role in ensuring the smooth operation of the office, by ensuring the delivery of all office support functions within a Federal Government Agency based in central Geelong.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing performance targets, work flow, training and development of staff within the branch.
- Contributing to continuous improvement of processes and associated guidance materials.
- Collaborating with the team to respond to participant enquiries, ensuring participants are informed and can access relevant information.
- Undertaking research and contributing to reports.
- Managing diaries and appointments, telephone enquiries and escalations from participants.
- Coordinating and organising executive meetings and community forums.
- Recording and managing complaints and other feedback in the Agency database.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Qualifications and/or demonstrated experience in administration, customer service and management
- Proficient use in Microsoft applications such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to manage confidential and sensitive information
- Experienced in managing competing priorities
- It is highly desirable that applicants have an understanding or lived experience of disability.
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY NOW or call (03) 8632 9900 for further information.
DFP welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disability. In addition, DFP will provide reasonable adjustments for individuals with disability throughout the recruitment process. If you identify as a person with disability and require adjustments to the application, recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise via firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 337 000 and indicate your preferred method of communication (email, phone, text) so we can keep in touch and meet your accessibility needs.
Note: You may be required to provide evidence of your COVID-19 vaccination status.