- Uncapped/Negotiable daily rate from $585 + super
- Long 12+12 Month Contract (extension subject to discretion of client)
- Position available in ACT, QLD, VIC, WA
The Assistant Director - Incident Management will be responsible for supporting the agency's Incident Management Team and processes. The position will be a mix of operational and strategic duties.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Implementing long term strategies to expand and improve Incident Management offering
- Engaging an individual in developing to an action plan that targets specific behaviours, skills, or knowledge needed to ensure performance improvement or prepare for success in new responsibilities
- Planning and supporting the development of individuals' knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Using effective involvement and persuasion strategies to gain acceptance of ideas and commitments
- Managing major incidents to ensure service restoration in line with business expectation
- Constructing, maintaining, and delivering reporting on the Incident Management functions
- Facilitating good document and knowledge management standards within the team.
- Minimum 3 years' experience managing incidents in a large multi-vendor, multi service provider ICT environment
- Ability to work through, and progress, complex issues with limited direction
- Strong leadership in operational environments
- High level communication skills and the ability to tailor communication to its intended audience
- Certified ITIL Foundation (V3 minimum)
As this role is within a Government Department, applicants are required to hold Australian Citizenship at time of application to be considered.
Please ensure you include your CV and a cover letter addressing the above criteria in Word Format. Please note applications close on Wednesday 27/07. If you are reading this advert past the deadline, I would still encourage you to apply if you are suitable as this position may be released again and you can be contacted.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please “APPLY NOW”.
DFP welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disability. In addition, DFP will provide reasonable adjustments for individuals with disability throughout the recruitment process. If you identify as a person with disability and require adjustments to the application, recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise via email@example.com or 1300 337 000 and indicate your preferred method of communication (email, phone, text) so we can keep in touch and meet your accessibility needs.
Note: You may be required to provide evidence of your COVID-19 vaccination status.