- Federal Government opportunity in Sydney CBD
- 12 Month Contract
- $55 - $62 per hour + super
Our client is seeking an APS6 Digital Health Educator who will be responsible for driving and supporting locally tailored approaches to external provider education and adoption activities ensuring projects and new product releases are coordinated and supported by targeted education.
Key Accountabilities will include:
- Lead education and change management activities for the adoption of My Health Record; providing regular digital health priority ‘train the trainer’ education, training and updates for primary healthcare sectors, jurisdictional and Indigenous Health delivery partners.
- Research, design and present online learning sessions, including selecting appropriate educational learning theories, strategies and interactive learning activities including interactive evaluation tools, data gathering and training modules.
- Provide assistance and support to stakeholders to resolve technical and useability issues
- Perform research and analysis to make decisions that involve defining evaluation approaches for both courses and ongoing change and adoption implementation; developing and applying learning analytical methodologies to track uptake and learning impacts
- Manage all stages of online resource development projects including the development of timelines, engaging relevant staff, key stakeholders and third-party providers as required
- Drive and support locally tailored approaches to external provider education and adoption activities ensuring Agency-led projects and new product releases are coordinated and supported by targeted education that supports the Agency’s digital health strategy
- Coordinate internal resources and external providers in the development of online resources; taking responsibility for the implementation, testing, evaluation and on-going maintenance of allocated online resources
- Lead user testing cycle and ensure compatibility with mobile devices, tablets and PCsSyd
- Strong relationship management skills with the ability to influence stakeholders
- Understanding of primary healthcare workforces, their workflows, and potential challenges in day-to-day practice.
- Knowledge of Electronic Prescribing, My Health Record and Secure Messaging or demonstrated ability to rapidly acquire this knowledge.
- Ability to thrive in an evolving and rapidly challenging environment
- Ability to develop learning analytics methodology to track uptake and learning impact of eLearning resources.
- Ability to perform research and analysis to make decisions regarding courses and ongoing change and adoption implementation.
- The ability to research, design and present online learning sessions, including selecting appropriate educational learning theories, strategies and interactive learning activities.
To be eligible it is essential that applicants hold Australian Citizenship and will undergo a police background check prior to commencement.
If you are interested in this role, please do APPLY NOW or call Karen on 02 9200 3670 for more information.
DFP welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disability. In addition, DFP will provide reasonable adjustments for individuals with disability throughout the recruitment process. If you identify as a person with disability and require adjustments to the application, recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise via firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 337 000 and indicate your preferred method of communication (email, phone, text) so we can keep in touch and meet your accessibility needs.
Note: You may be required to provide evidence of your COVID-19 vaccination status.