- 6 months initial contract with 2 possible extensions.
- Flexible Hybrid work arrangements
- Australian Citizens with the ability to obtain a Baseline security clearance will be considered.
As a crucial member of our Process Improvement team, the Learning Management System (LMS) / eLearning Designer plays a pivotal role in advancing our workforce capabilities. This position focuses on strategically designing and implementing training packages, utilising advanced LMS technology to address regulatory compliance and professional development needs.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to
- Conduct thorough needs analysis to identify organisational training requirements.
- Develop engaging instructional materials, including interactive quizzes and training modules.
- Create diverse content types, such as e-learning modules, videos, quizzes, and interactive simulations, aligned with learning objectives.
- Work closely with subject matter experts (SMEs) to gather accurate and current information for content development.
- Conduct user testing of learning materials to identify potential issues and gather insights for enhancements.
- Create comprehensive documentation for learning materials, including user guides, facilitator notes, and any supplementary resources.
- Utilize various e-learning authoring tools and learning management systems (LMS) to ensure seamless integration and accessibility.
- The primary purpose of this role is to collaborate with the Process Improvement team, overseeing day-to-day LMS implementation, optimizing training delivery systems, and curating content aligned with APS standards.
- The LMS Designer, through meticulous attention to detail and operational excellence, significantly contributes to fostering a continuous learning culture within our organization.
- The goal is to ensure our workforce remains adept and compliant in the ever-evolving financial regulatory landscape.
- Proven experience as a eLearning Designer / LMS Specialist or similar role, with a focus on designing and implementing training packages.
- Proficiency in using Learning Management Systems (LMS) and familiarity with e-learning platforms.
- Proven experience in LearnHub is highly desirable.
Role closes on 25th January 2024
If you are ready to take on a rewarding challenge and contribute to the success of this organisation, we encourage you to click on "apply now" button with your updated CV in MS Word/ reach Madhuri directly at firstname.lastname@example.org / 02 9200 3674.
DFP welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disability. In addition, DFP will provide reasonable adjustments for individuals with disability throughout the recruitment process. If you identify as a person with disability and require adjustments to the application, recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise via email@example.com or 1300 337 000 and indicate your preferred method of communication (email, phone, text) so we can keep in touch and meet your accessibility needs.